40 Days of Prayer & Fasting
January 1 – February 10, 2022
2022 Prayer & Fasting Targets
- Pray for our country.
- Pray for the city of Brenham, and for Washington County.
- Pray for the lost, especially those that you know personally.
- Pray for the Pastors and Elders of the church.
- Pray for all those that work and serve in various church ministries.
- Pray for the growth of the church, both spiritually and numerically.
- Pray for all of the churches of GMI: GCF Needville (Pastor Bo Magehee), GCF Wharton (Pastor Myles Sweeney) GCF West Houston (Pastor Paul Tsika) GCF Brazosport (Pastor Vincent Townsend), GCF Hays (Pastor Ryan Beverly), and GCF Fort Worth (Pastor Brandon Heckler).
- Pray for our brothers and sisters in Ukraine and in Georgia.
- Pray for those things that the Holy Spirit lays on your heart as you spend time lifting these requests up to the Lord.
From Pastor Matt
Prayer always produces the kind of results that no amount of human effort can ever produce. When we pray, we are asking for the dunamis (dynamite) power of the Holy Spirit to destroy all obstacles that we might be facing as we enter a New Year. This can only be done as we invite Him to be a part of our lives throughout the year.
I’m asking you to join us by committing to one or more days during this season, and to go mark in your name in on the day(s) you will commit to on the giant wall calendar in the church foyer. Let’s all be a part of God’s victorious Church, as we help further His Kingdom here in our region of Texas!
In His Service,
Pastor Matt Sweeney