- To produce godly men and women that are confident in who they are in Christ.
- To discern the direction God has for our lives.
- To recognize the unique giftings God has given us.
- To build meaningful relationships with each other.
- To reach out to others around us.
During the spring and fall semester, our College Ministry routinely meets each Wednesday night from 6:30 – 8:30 PM at Grace Community Fellowship.
107 South Saeger St
Brenham, TX 77833
Justin & Katie McGlothen
Katie moved to Brenham in 2017 after getting married to her husband, Justin. Justin’s job originally brought them to Brenham, and they quickly fell in love with the community. Katie enjoys getting to make relationships with individuals and families, and has the opportunity to do this in the church by being a Life Group Leader with Justin. Justin and Katie met at Texas State University through their college ministry. They got married in 2017, and have two children, Romy and Jude.
Join Us This Week
9:00 AM Sunday
10:45 AM Sunday
6:30 PM Wednesday